Interim Measures for the Cultivation and Support of Key Industries of China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone Management Committee
I. General Rules
In order to further implement the Notice of the State Council on Several Measures to Expand the Active Use of Foreign Capital by Opening to the outside World (G.F.  No.5) and Circular of the State Council on Issuing the Overall Plan of China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone (G.F.  No.16) and relevant document spirit, expedite the construction of China (Zhejiang) Pilot Free Trade Zone (hereinafter referred to as “Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone”), and promote industrial agglomeration and development, the government issues the interim measures.
II. Scope of Application
(1) The Interim Measures apply to the enterprise that is registered and pays taxes within the scope of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, excluding the enterprise located at Zhoushan that enters in the form of migration.
(2) The Interim Measures mainly support the storage and transportation, transit shipment, trading, bonded fuel oil supply and other industries for bulk commodity which takes the whole industry chain of oil products as a core in the Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone; Support green petrifaction, modern aviation, ship and marine equipment, marine electronic information, marine biological engineering and other advance manufacturing industry; Support maritime, shipping, finance, health, marine tourism and other modern service industries.
III. Policies and Standards
(3) Encourage the settlement of top 500 enterprises.
1. If the global top 500 settle in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone for the first time and promise not to move out within five years, it will obtain the corresponding financial support. Thereinto, if the headquarters of the enterprise is settled in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, the enterprise will obtain corresponding one-time support of no more than RMB 10 million Yuan in accordance with its local contribution; if the enterprise set the first-level subsidiary, it will obtain corresponding one-time support of no more than RMB 5 million Yuna in accordance with its local contribution.
2. If the Chinese top 500 settle in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone for the first time and promise not move out within five years, it will obtain the corresponding financial support. Thereinto, if the headquarter of the enterprise is settled in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, the enterprise will obtain corresponding one-time support of no more than RMB 6 million in accordance with its local contribution; if the enterprise set the first-level subsidiary, it will obtain corresponding one-time support of no more than RMB 2 million in accordance with its local contribution.
(4) Support the development of the whole industry chain of oil products.
1. Encourage the introduction of storage and transportation, transit shipment and trading enterprise of bulk commodity, such as oil products and others. Important bases, including oil product transit trade storage and transportation processing in northeast Asia, iron ore entrepot trade, LNG storage and filling, coal transit processing and distribution, chemical transit processing and container transit transport shall be built and oil products delivery, warehousing, bonded business shall be vigorously developed, so as to significantly enhance the oil as the core of the global product configuration capacity. All kinds’ subjects shall be encouraged to participate in the construction of discharge berth, storage tank farm and oil pipeline and other facilities for oil products in accordance with the international standard and the construction of waterway transport and logistics system for liquefied dangerous cargos. Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone shall be supported to introduce the transport of dangerous goods transport enterprises to strengthen integration, and to achieve large-scale, intensive development. Relying on the China (Zhejiang) bulk commodity trading center, spot transactions for raw oil, petroleum products and bonded fuel oil will be carried out and the business related to futures will be developed when the condition is mature. For the all kinds of enterprise that carries bulk commodity trading registered in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, it can obtain step reward in accordance with its local contribution.
2. Encourage the introduction of bonded fuel supply enterprises. Bonded fuel filling in center northeast Asia is built to encourage the supplier of bonded fuel oil to carry out oil supply service. On the premise of meeting the regulatory conditions, the enterprise registered in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone is allowed to carry out mixture of bonded oil under different tax number. It is allowed to carry out the direct supply of bonded fuel oil by exploring various modes of supply for bonded fuel oil by the way of “customs clearance after shipment”, “a boat for multi-shipment” and “a boat for multifunction”, to promote the direct supply capacity of port anchorage and cross-zone, and to facilitate customs clearance for the supply of bonded fuel oil. The supply companies are encouraged to increase their supply and the part exceeding the increment of the previous year’s supply will be given award of RMB 8 Yuan ~15 Yuan. The supply companies are encouraged to carry on oil supply for large order, and the oil supply per boat and order up to 4000 tons and above (the oil supply per boat and order up to 1500 tons and above in Maji Mountain) will be given award of RMB 12 Yuan per ton.
(5) Support the development of advanced manufacturing industries
1. Encourage the introduction of green petrochemical related enterprises. International first-class green petrochemical industry base is to be created in Yushan Island, in which crude oil refining is supported to be basic products, featuring high end products such as ethylene and aromatics, so as to rapidly form an international first-class petrochemical industry group with industrial agglomeration and green environmental protection. International and domestic investors are encouraged to participate in the construction and operation of petrochemical base with resources, capital, technology and market. International first-class petrochemical enterprises and enterprises from oil-rich countries along the “One Belt And One Road” are allowed to participate in investment and construction. Those qualified oil processing enterprises will be supported on obtaining oil import qualification, quota and right to import crude oil and other aspects.
2. Encourage the introduction of enterprises related with modern airlines. An aviation industry group will be formed by establishing aviation industrial park in Zhujiajian Island, assembling and manufacturing aircraft assembly, and connecting with International aviation industry transfer. Aircraft driving training, air tour, general aviation base operations service and related research institutions are encouraged to be introduced and advanced aviation manufacturing, spare parts logistics and research and development design and supporting industry shall gather to Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone. With the opportunity of completion of Boeing aircraft and delivery center project, international and domestic well-known aviation equipment and spare parts manufacturing enterprises are advocated to settle in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone.
3. Encourage the introduction of enterprises related with ship and marine equipment, marine electronic information, marine biotechnology etc. The introduction of green energy saving vessels, high - tech high - value special ships, ocean engineering equipment, other R&D and manufacturing industries are encouraged to create domestic and foreign well-known shipbuilding and marine equipment manufacturing base and ship repair base. The introduction of large marine data, ocean satellite communication, marine electronic and ocean exploration instruments and equipment and other industries are encouraged to build a national demonstration base for Marine electronic information industry. Marine biological industry agglomeration area with Zhoushan characteristics will be established with the acceleration of the development and industrialization of marine bio-medicine technology.
It is provided a comprehensive policy of “one project one discussion” for the three industries mentioned above settled in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, those newly introduced major projects invested over RMB 1 billion yuan, and those major investment projects are from Global 500, Top 500 manufacturers in China, central enterprises and others. The relevant policies of other industries are supported according the document and policies of Some Views on Promoting “Made in China 2025” to Further Strengthen the Industrial Economy.
(6) Support the development of modern service industries
1. Encourage the introduction of enterprises related with marine services. External shipping supply enterprises shall be actively developed to enrich supply variety and service; The development of marine tourism transport enterprise focusing on cruise and yacht is promoted by forcefully improving shipping function, developing entrepot trade, and optimizing the coastal incidentally business; The maritime, financial, legal, economic, insurance and other services related with shipping shall be promoted. The development of international ship management, international ship repair, international ship survey, bonded repair, shipping insurance, shipping arbitration, average adjustment, shipping exchange and other high-end services should be encouraged at home and at abroad. Those entity enterprises with actual use of funds over RMB 50 million Yuan engaged in substantial operation should be given an award according to their local contributions no more tan RMB 5 million Yuan.
2. Encourage the introduction of enterprises related with financial services. It shall be given corresponding support according to 1% of actual amount of registered capital or operating capital, not exceeding RMB 5 million Yuan, for those banking financial institutions, banking licensed franchises, securities institutions, fund management companies, futures companies, insurance companies, third party payment companies, assets management companies, other non-bank financial institutions approved by regulatory authority of “one bank and three commissions” to set which promised not to move out of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone within 5 years, and transaction centers approved by supervision departments above the provincial level to set and complying with development requirements of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone which promised not to move out of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone within 5 years. It shall be given corresponding support according to 1% of actual amount of registered capital or operating capital, not exceeding RMB 2 million Yuan, for those non-financial payment services agencies, currency exchange companies, insurance agent companies, insurance brokerage companies and others approved by regulatory authority of “one bank and three commissions” to set which promised not to move out of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone within 5 years, and financing guarantee companies, micro-loan companies, rural fund mutual assistance and others approved by supervision departments to set and complying with development requirements of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone which promised not to move out of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone within 5 years.
3. Encourage the introduction of cross-border services and offshore trading enterprises. International logistics, trade and settlement operation center are encouraged to settle in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone, with which, enterprises who also promised not to move out of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone within 5 years and whose first annual overseas settlement of operating income over RMB 100 million Yuan, giving corresponding support for no more than RMB 1 million Yuan; E-commerce shall be encouraged to developed and those electronic commerce enterprises settling in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone with annual operating income over RMB 1 billion Yuan should be given corresponding support for no more than RMB 2 million Yuan.
(7) Encourage the construction of public service platform
Technical development, technical promotion, technical consultation, product design, equipment and product testing and other service organizations should be established for scientific research institution, enterprise R&D and establishment of open technology public service platform to meet the demand of the industry in the area for the generic technology, for which, after approval, the investors for the platform shall be given corresponding support for no more than RMB 1 million Yuan according to 10% of expenses for the construction of the platform,
(8) Establish Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone industry guidance fund to support the development of the industry.
The guidance fund is initiated and established by the Zhoushan Free Trade Port Industry Investment Development Co., Ltd. Every district in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone may establish corresponding industry guidance fund as needed. Base on the principle of “ government guidance, scientific policy-making and risk control”, through strict evaluation, it should support leading industry and strategic emerging industries of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone development in stock right investment and other ways, participate venture investment of newly-established firm which boasts promising prospect, thus attract superior capital, projects, technology and talents for Zhoushan.
Ⅳ. Service and Guarantee
(9) To innovate service mechanism of investment companies, deepen the reform of the business system and implement “multi-certificates becoming one certificate, one business license and one unified social credit code” and other measures in an all-round way. To standardize the process of administrative examination and approval, reduce examination and approval time, simplify examination and approval process, effectively improve examination and approval efficiency, and conduct “one window processing, integration service”, so as to make sure that the government handle affairs for companies in one time and comprehensively promote administration service level.
(10) To improve the innovation of taxation service, which includes that one window for handling taxation, self-service management in one room, training by ordering, multivariate payment method, business by self-booking, tax and fund information interaction, taxation compliance with cooperation and innovation of online service.
(11) Innovate regulatory service mode and implement “open the front line” and “effectively, safely manage the second line” at special supervision area in Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone. Based on the principle of strictly guarding against quality and safety risks and maximum facilitation, the inbound and outbound on-site quarantine, inspection and processing will be mainly implemented in the front line;in the second line, it mainly implements inspection, quarantine and supervision and laboratory testing for import and export products, and maintain quality safety. The relevant measures shall be implemented to support the construction of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone which are advocated by the General Administration of Customs, General Administration of Quality Supervision, Hangzhou Customs and Zhejiang Inspection and Quarantine Bureau in all-round way.
(12) To build unified and open market access system. On the basis of making negative list, all kinds of market subjects can equally enter domains not included in the negative list according to the law. By implementing the national treatment before admission and the negative list management system for foreign investment, we are aim at establishing a fairly competitive, transparent and open, unified and orderly market environment.
(13) To establish Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone major projects joint conference system. According to project discussion and condition of construction and operation, we hold joint conference irregularly and timely coordinate to solve the difficulties and problems encountered by investment enterprises.
(14) For those supportive policies involved in the interim measures similar to those of other preferential policies promulgated by the municipality (include every county (district) government, economic functional district), enterprises can apply to enjoy the relatively generous policy other than repeated enjoyment.
(15) The enterprises which apply for this interim supportive policy is entitled to enjoy various annual fiscal and tax support and award, without exceeding the annual local retained taxation which enterprises actual paid in the city, If it exceeds, it will be postponed until the next year (Except for the one time reward and support for encouraging the settlement of top 500 enterprises).
(16) The enterprises are entitled to apply for all kinds of award and supportive fund involved in this interim policy to county (district) government and economic function zone management committee where they are located. The county (district) government and economic function zone management committee where the enterprises are located conduct preliminary examination, and approved by the Zhejiang free trade pilot zone administration committee, same level financial department where the enterprises are located cash the check in advance, then borne respectively according to the tax sharing ratio of the current financial management system.
(17) The interim measures shall be implemented from the date of issuance. In case of superior policy adjustment, it shall be carried out according to superior policy opinion. The interim measures are explained by the Merchant Department of Zhejiang Pilot Free Trade Zone.